Practice Fusion Login
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if there were a facebook for only doctors? That's what the Practice Fusion Login is like. The Practice fusion login helps doctors around the world connect with one another. That isn't to say that it isn't of use for non-doctors, because anyone can search it to learn about different doctors and practices in their areas. The practice fusion login helps doctors connect to other doctors, patients and pharmacies, but where is it?
To solve this little problem, we have made up this site so you can login to practice fusion yourself. Step-by-step instructions, a video, contact information and some other useful things are listed below. Follow the instructions or pay attention to the short video so you can get online and connected in no time.
1. To start loggin in, you can go to just about any visitor part of the site in order to log on, but for your ease, just use this link, or type it into your address bar: http://www.practicefusion.com/
2. Easy enough, right? Well, it's not over yet. Move your mouse up to the upper right hand corner of the page so you can click on a spot that says "Log In." It should have a little padlock symbol next to it. You could click on the padlock instead if you wanted.
3. From here, you may have to wait awhile before the popup screen is of any use to you. Be patient. The login screen comes in three parts. The first is to type in your "Practice ID" that you used to sign up for the site.
4. Next, you need to enter in your username into the middle field.
5. The last step is pretty obvious, type your password into the bottom field. When you are done with that, you can just go ahead and press the button that says "log in." Once you are done with that, the site will log you in.
1. In order to reset your login information, if you lost or forgot or want to change your passowrd, for example, follow steps one and two in the login instructions above. You need to get the same login window to come up again.
2. Now, in this window, don't start entering any information. Instead, look just to the right of the login button. Click on the link that says "get it."
3. Here, you can start to fill in your user ID just like if you were loggin in.
4. Next in the process, you need to type your username into the field marked for your username.
5. As you might have guessed, the next step is to click the button under the text areas that says "reset my password."
6. Now the rest is up to you. You just need to follow the instructions that come from the next page in order to get back into your practice fusion login.
1. Call Practice Fusion: 415.346.7700
2. Write Practice Fusion at:
420 Taylor Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
3. Visit the Help Forums: http://forum.practicefusion.com/practicefusion
Shortcut to Practice Fusion Login page here...
Instructions for logging in
Instructions for resetting your password
To call, write, or visit the help forums of Practice Fusion
Your opinion of Practice Fusion:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...